So excited to hear you’ll be going back to school in the winter! I know you’ve been wanting to for a while, so I’m happy for you. <3
So things to say, things to say..
1) REALLY want to make the 1D concert in NYC with you, like, A TON. But if you’re going back to school, maybe we should just wait till they come to Seattle and go together then? We NEED to travel together, someday!
2) Excited for Tomsa to come with me to Japan in the winter! It’s gonna be a lot of fun, and I can’t wait to show him where I grew up in!! I love Japan more and more every year it seems, and I want to show Tommy why I love my homeland so much <3 SUPER excited to travel with him!
3) I made a new friend while I’ve been in Japan (the arabian looking girl on my FB cover photo on the very right). Her name is Rina, and we’re basically like, sisters now. We just clicked since the very first time, and I feel like I’ve known her forever. I think she’s kind of like me, in a sense that she’s not super SUPER outgoing, and she loves traditional Japanese sweets. lol. She speaks English and Japanese, and I love the fact that she is a halfy, like me! And it’s a really unique mix; Egyptian & Japanese. Very cool. But anyways, she has invited me to come visit her home, which is in….. (you’ll never guess)…… DUBAI. And I am determined to go in the spring for a week, so I’m already starting to plant this idea into my dad’s brain. lolololol. I love having connections all over the world!
4) Had Moroccan food last night. One word: DELISH. So middle eastern and amazing. I love eating new things!! Wish there were more interesting food in the states. One thing I absolutely cannot stand about the US. NO GOOD FOOD FOR A REASONABLE PRICE. Seriously. -_____- And the fact that NO ONE is up for trying something new.. Boring people, I swear. You know my fell, I know.
5) Kind of obsessed with We are never getting back together by Taylor Swift. I hated it the first time I heard it, but it is so FREAKING CATCHY! I hate myself. lol
6) Got your present from Japan already. And no, I’m not going to tell you. And no, I will not give you a hint. The end. ;)
7) Kind of excited about school. I think I’ll do much better this time around. :)
I think that’s all for now. But these are some exciting thing about me lately! I hope you’re doing well, and sorry I’m not Facetiming you nowadays.. :’( I’ve been a bit busy.
P.S. Don’t delete your facebook. That’s the only way I can see what you’re up to and contact you!!!!